- Employers’ Liability Insurance – A Must Have for Employers
- Do Childcare Facilities Need Employment Practices Liability Insurance?
- Mobile Oil Change Business and General Liability Insurance Considered
- Business Liability Insurance Quote Guide: What Business Owners Need to Know About Insurance
- Explaining Personal Liability Insurance and Who Should Have It
Tag Archives: Employers
Employers are responsible for the safety of their employees. It is the duty of the employer to protect employees from work-related risks and this is where employers’ liability insurance can help. It provides coverage for the claims made by an … Continue reading
Employers’ Liability Insurance (ELI) and Workers Compensation Insurance (WCI) are two important insurance covers to protect the interests of employees, as well as employers. There are, however, certain differences between the two. Due to these differences, it may result in … Continue reading