- Employers’ Liability Insurance – A Must Have for Employers
- Do Childcare Facilities Need Employment Practices Liability Insurance?
- Mobile Oil Change Business and General Liability Insurance Considered
- Business Liability Insurance Quote Guide: What Business Owners Need to Know About Insurance
- Explaining Personal Liability Insurance and Who Should Have It
Tag Archives: Insurance
Employers are responsible for the safety of their employees. It is the duty of the employer to protect employees from work-related risks and this is where employers’ liability insurance can help. It provides coverage for the claims made by an … Continue reading
Protection for You You’ve got a state-of-the-art child daycare built around a warm, clean and safe atmosphere. The teachers are handpicked professionals that give kids undivided attention, stimulation and fun learning. Children are happy. Staff is fulfilled. Parents are proud. … Continue reading